So, this book was Ahhhmazing. Super fun, Sci-Fi Fantasy Post Apocalyptic Dystopian Society twisty turny awesomeness.
Now I know what you're thinking. "Oh no, not another one of these." But stop right there, because this isn't just another manufactured "Hunger Games" or "Divergent" or whatever else you may be thinking of.
This book kept me on the edge of my seat, kept me flipping the e-pages, and kept me surprised! The suspense was excellent, the writing was excellent, and I'm so stoked that it's a series, because I get MORE! The ending had a crazy twist I wasn't expecting at all, and I'm typically pretty good at predicting these types of things, so just goes to show you....This writing, this book, it's awesome and totally worth the read. Pick it up!
I was given a copy of the e-book for free in exchange for my honest review of it, and I am so lucky I got to read it. Cannot WAIT for the sequel!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment